Best Approaches & Practices for Firing – Traininng Webinar
May 26, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
In this webinar with Traininng, I will be covering everything you need to know about discipline and terminating employees. I will go over policies and how to make consistent decisions with your employees. I will also be covering layoffs and furloughs in the age of COVID-19 and how to handle them in a way to limit your chances of being sued. I will also be covering wrongful termination lawsuits and developing a termination checklist.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of at-will employment
- Identify red flags in discipline and termination policies
- Make well-reasoned decisions on employee discipline and termination
- Understand when you cannot terminate
- Learn how to avoid wrongful termination lawsuits
- Develop a termination checklist
This course is eligible for HR and SHRM credit.
Register now: REGISTRATION
Your html code will go here