Employment Law Updates – myCPE Conference
November 30 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
As more and more businesses open their doors and return to their physical offices, we are about to enter 2022 – a new year and new laws and updates. If you are an employer in California, it’s important to ensure you are up to date on the latest to avoid any lawsuits.
- To comply with the new requirements for sexual harassment training
- To obtain clarification on the CA Fair Chance Act
- To identify the amendments to the Federal Employment & Housing Act and how it applies to your business
- To determine the difference between an independent contractor and an employee
- To describe the importance of class action waivers and arbitration agreements
- To minimize the personal liability aspects related to employment law
This conference session is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
Register here: REGISTRATION
Your html code will go here