Best Approaches & Practices for Firing – Traininng Webinar
November 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Disciplining and terminating employees will be covered in detail during this webinar with Traininng.
We’ll discuss policies and provide tips on how to make consistent decisions with your employees. In the age of COVID-19, we’ll also talk about how to handle layoffs and furloughs so that you don’t get sued. In addition, we’ll discuss wrongful termination lawsuits and help you create a termination checklist.
- Understand the concept of at-will employment
- Identify red flags in discipline and termination policies
- Make well-reasoned decisions on employee discipline and termination
- Understand when you cannot terminate
- Learn how to avoid wrongful termination lawsuits
- Develop a termination checklist
Register now: REGISTRATION
Your html code will go here