Independent Contractor Updates & Changes – Clear Law Institute Webinar
June 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Legislation and court rulings have reshaped California’s worker classification landscape in an attempt to make compliance easier for employers. In this practical webinar, we will examine employee classification and the use of independent contractors in the age of AB5 and the Department of Labor’s most recent rulings.
Upon course completion you will be able to:
- Identify the nuts and bolts of the ABC test under AB5
- Recognize when a worker may meet an exemption under AB5 or AB2257
- Analyze the impact of Proposition 22 on businesses
- Discuss the impacts of the recent Department of Labor rule for classifying independent contractors under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Develop an action plan to assess your business’ compliance with AB5 and mitigate any risk
This course is eligible for HR and CLE credit. You can attend it live, or view a recording anytime after the event.
Receive a 35% discount on the registration fee by using the discount code CFlynn330423.
Register now: REGISTRATION
Your html code will go here