Interviewing Do’s & Don’ts – Traininng
January 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Asking the right questions in a job interview can be tough, especially when the person asking the questions is not trained to know the limits of what they can ask.
In this webinar, you will learn the top 5 interview mistakes businesses make and how to make good selection practices throughout hiring.
We will be going through job descriptions – including defining the job’s scope and nature of the work and documenting proper decision making and essential job functions. Employee classification is another area in which it’s vital to properly classify someone as exempt or non-exempt and to make the determination prior to recruitment.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Spot legal landmines in job applications
- Craft legally compliant interview questions
- Protect the at-will relationship
- Understand how to classify employees as exempt or non-exempt
- Reduce your odds of making a mistake during the hiring process
To register for this webinar, head here.
Your html code will go here