Managing Remote Employees: Best Practices and Strategies for Employers – Clear Law Institute
February 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many employers to send their workforce remote. Unfortunately, this has left a lot of unanswered questions for employers who are unsure of how to proceed with timekeeping, reimbursements, compensations, and other items of concern. In this practical webinar, you will explore best practices and strategies on how to manage your workforce remotely.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Determine the best timekeeping practices, including meal and rest period compliance, for your workforce
- Address off-the-clock work
- Apply reimbursements for remote business expenses
- Compensate drive time for remote employees
- Facilitate injuries on the job
Register for the webinar here.
Your html code will go here