Moving Past the Pandemic: Whether to Implement Mandatory Vaccine Programs for Your Employees – LawPracticeCLE
December 10, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Register for this webinar as we provide practical information that will help you decide whether implementing a mandatory vaccine program at your workplace is right for you. We’ll discuss the DFEH and EEOC’s recent guidance on mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies and the ADA’s requirements for accommodating employees with disabilities.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Overview
- To Mandate or Recommend?
- EEOC Guidance and Related Issues
- Third-Party and Off-Site Workforce Issues
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Incentives to Vaccinate
- Impact of the Anti-Vax Movement
- Workplace Safety/Workers Compensation/Privacy Issues
- Employee Relations
- Practical Takeaways
Your html code will go here