Moving Past the Pandemic: Whether to Implement Mandatory Vaccine Programs for Your Employees – SkillAcquire Webinar
October 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In this webinar with SkillAcquire, we will discuss the DFEH and EEOC’s recent guidance on mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies and the ADA’s requirements for accommodating employees with disabilities. Other topics will include Title VII’s requirements for accommodating employees with religious beliefs and help you determine if requiring your employees to get the COVID vaccine is needed for your business.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Overview
- To Mandate or Recommend?
- EEOC Guidance and Related Issues
- Third-Party and Off-Site Workforce Issues
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Incentives to Vaccinate
- Impact of the Anti-Vax Movement
- Workplace Safety/Workers Compensation/Privacy Issues
- Employee Relations
- Practical Takeaways
Register now: REGISTRATION
Your html code will go here