Running a Virtual Law Firm: The Do’s and Don’ts – Orange County Bar Association Webinar
April 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In this webinar with the Orange County Bar Association, we will be talking about running a virtual law firm, from the simple best practices to the tools you need.
This program is approved for 1.0 CLE Credit.
Here are some of the topics we will go over:
- How to handle legal and administrative workflow.
- Client confidentiality and cybersecurity for remote workers.
- How to supervise, motivate and retain attorneys and staff working virtually.
- What type of office space do you need?
- How a virtual practice impacts firm culture.
Register here: REGISTRATION
Your html code will go here