Virtually Prepared Conference: The Impact of COVID-19 (click to view)
March 28, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join the first virtual attractions conference to discuss the impact of COVID-19 and network with fellow industry professionals. I will be a panelist for Decoding the New COVID-19 State/Federal Regulations at the Virtually Prepared Conference.
Protect your business by getting up to date on the newest state and federal regulations.
Join me in a discussion about:
- The California Stay Home Order, issued March 19, 2020
- The Family First Coronavirus Response Act, signed into law March 19, 2020
- Essential vs. Nonessential companies
- Furloughs vs. Layoffs
- Exempt vs. Nonexempt Employees
- Paid sick leave and family leave
See this webinar here:
Your html code will go here