Implementing Mandatory Vaccines in the Workforce – CPA Academy Webinar
May 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, times have been more uncertain than ever for business owners, management, and HR personnel. Now that states are beginning to re-open, employees may also begin returning to the office in larger numbers. This begs the question, however: how will your workplace address the COVID-19 vaccine, and what are the legal issues involved with mandating vaccination before returning to work?
In this CPA Academy webinar, we will examine the COVID-19 vaccination program, and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of implementing a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine program for your employees.
- Plan on informing employees about the COVID-19 vaccination
- Determine whether your business should mandate, or recommend the COVID-19 vaccine
- Identify potential issues with wages and hours, third-party and off-site employees, and EEOC guidelines
- Identify potential issues with workplace safety, privacy, and workers compensation
- Propose incentives to encourage employees to vaccinate
- Evaluate and address the impact of the anti-vax movement
Register now: REGISTRATION
Your html code will go here