Best Approaches & Practices for Firing – Traininng Webinar
July 12, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The “Best Approaches & Practices for Firing” webinar, hosted by Traininng, will address all you need to know about the discipline and termination of employees. We will go through policies and how to make decisions with your employees that are fair and consistent. Areas that will also be covered include how to handle layoffs and furloughs amidst COVID-19 to ensure you don’t get sued, wrongful termination litigation, and how to create a termination checklist.
After completing, you will leave with the skillset to:
- Understand the concept of at-will employment
- Identify red flags in discipline and termination policies
- Make well-reasoned decisions on employee discipline and termination
- Understand when you cannot terminate
- Learn how to avoid wrongful termination lawsuits
- Develop a termination checklist
This course is eligible for HR and SHRM credit.
Register now: REGISTRATION
Your html code will go here